30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Saturday, February 15, 2014

Join Our Team and March for Babies




Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. In January 2011 we became parents to a NICU baby and today she is a healthy, happy toddler! Emma loves playing make believe, reading books, dancing to music and spending time with her family and friends.
After Emma was born, I decided I needed to focus and prioritize my volunteering and commitment back to non-profits in the area. I joined the Young Professionals Board March of Dimes St. Louis as their mission hits home so very personally.
Please support my walk. Join our team or make a secure donation. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!

St. Louis
April 26, 2014
Upper Muny Parking Lot
St. Louis, MO 63112

Walk Distance: 3.1 miles
Registration Time: 8:00 AM
Start Time: 9:00 AM
Chapter: St. Louis Division
Phone: (314) 513-9990

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment