30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Sunday, March 22, 2015

What are You Thankful For?

I am thankful for a loving family, supportive friends, caring co-workers, my health (although continued challenges, we continue to come out on top), an employer that cares about their employees, and a job that allows me to provide for my family.

We had a great Thanksgiving season. Starting off with hosting my team at the house for a chef-prepared lunch in my kitchen and presented and served in courses. Amazing! We stayed in St. Louis this year and celebrated at the Keune's with a wonderful meal and creating thankful turkeys to keep in the spirit of the holiday.

What are you thankful for?


the menu


finally used my china

off to the Keune's

spending time with family

Emma's thankful turkey




and Elfie returning for Christmas preparations.

No comments:

Post a Comment