- Her hands are the coolest thing on the planet right now.
- She is a very happy baby and seeing her smile throughout the day can change my mood at the drop of a hat.
- She has started to laugh.
- She puts everything in her mouth.
- She has begun to reach for things and bring them to her body.
- She is always on her tummy.
- She loves looking at herself in the mirror.
- She loves to read books, play with blocks and can't be separated from her binky for too long.
- Emma is constantly babbling and expressing her feelings with her voice, eyebrows and mouth.
- She is always moving, playing, rolling over.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Emma Turns 6 Months Old!
I can't believe that is has been over 6 months since Emma entered our lives and made us a family of three. She has developed quite the personality. It is so much fun to watch her develop and change each and every day.