30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Saturday, July 30, 2011

Meeting Dee Dee and Papa

When I was little my mom would say to me, "Say Grandma." And I would say, "Dee Dee." Ever since then I have called my grandparents Dee Dee and Papa. They are very special to me and we are very close. They live in Kansas City and with Emma being premature and born in the winter we had planned to introduce them to Emma on Mother's Day. However Dee Dee came down with shingles so therefore we planned a trip back to KC at the end of July.

It was so much fun to see them light up when she came into the room. They held her, played with her, watched her eat and sleep. The two days went by way too fast but we will be back again soon!














No comments:

Post a Comment