November has been a trying month for the family in terms of staying healthy. Emma was in the emergency room diagnosed with Croup Cough and then I was in the ER 2 nights after her with a stomach viral flue. Needless to say, Rett and Emma came down with the stomach thing too. We were all out of work and school for the week. I then caught her cough and have been battling it for 3 weeks now. Then (no kidding, we aren't done yet) Emma and I caught pink eye over the Thanksgiving holiday. We are hoping that we are on our way to getting healthy before Christmas!
- She now clearly says two words: "dada" and "uh oh" although some of the time she adds an additional syllable and says "uh uh oh"...it is too cute
- Emma is starting to say her m's and b's so I am hoping for "mama" soon!
- She claps on demand and loves to applaud for everyone's great work...even for the contestants weighing in on the Biggest Loser scale
- She points with her pointer finger to identify what she wants
- She loves reading books and looking at the photos...she can identify the monkey in the jungle
- She tells us how big she is (although this might have just been a phase as this quickly died out...thank goodness we got it on video)
- She started swim lessons at our gym and she is already going under the water and learning how to blow bubbles
- She is so grinny that she has a smile that goes from ear to ear and dimples that will melt your heart
- She will mimic sounds and pound the table in the same patterns as mom or dad
|Emma in her new winter hat|
|Playing with her toy|
|Playing at her activity table with Daddy|
|Smiling even though she was sick|
|Getting some fresh air in her wagon after being locked in the house for a week|
|Pointing to the outside!|