30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Saturday, December 10, 2011

Down to One More Chemo EVER!

I am counting down the days to my last chemo ever! Originally, Dr. Lyss had thought that it would be in January however he double checked his math and he was off by one chemo (as the chemo lasts for three weeks). Therefore my last chemo (EVER!) will be on Tuesday, December 20th.

What a fabulous way to ring in Christmas and New Years! A cancer free, healthy and happy Jenna!

Stay tuned for more details and please join us between 8- 9:30 AM at Missouri Baptist to celebrate!

I can't wait to ring that bell!

XO-
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment