30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Emma's 1 Year Photos

Kelly Ferguson Photography has been a staple in photographing Emma's big milestones in her first year so it was only fitting to have Kelly back to capture Emma turning one. Check out Kelly's work at kellyfergusonphotography.com

Happy 1, Emma!

look closely and you can see my two teeth










Emma Rose!


yay! I am one!



so big!








I remember how much I like cake!




love this one!


in my pearls from Daddy



Sophie likes cake too!

taking total advantage and rubbing in the cake into the cracks

the aftermath

No comments:

Post a Comment