30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Sunday, September 14, 2014

Discover Monsanto: What Questions do you have for the Experts?

I have learned a lot in my five years at Monsanto. In conversations with our breeders, scientists and researchers I consistently ask them to take their knowledge and science down to a fourth grade science level for me. And that is fine. My brain works in ways theirs don't. I need to understand the process, the science, the products in order to create relevant marketing programs and advertising messages for our dealers and farmer customers. And now, we need to be able to take this science out in a way that resonates with you, the consumer purchasing food from your grocer, butcher, etc.

I don't claim to know all of the answers but we have resources for you.

At the below website, you can submit any question you have and get answers from experts in the field. I encourage you to do this, educate yourself and help share your stories with your friends and family.

http://gmoanswers.com/ask

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment