This will be our 3rd year participating in the March of Dimes March for Babies event! The team was first inspired by our dear friends’ daughter, Ailey Hope Fanger, who came into the world too soon and left the world in the same fashion. A year later, their son Kannon was born with minor lung issues but is a healthy boy today!
This year, we have another reason to celebrate this event. Emma, our baby girl, was born at 33 weeks and spent 2 ½ weeks in the NICU where she learned to eat on her own and keep her body warm. Next week she will be 2 months old and is growing and developing beautifully.
We have joined forces in hopes to do MORE! We want to raise MORE money, spread MORE awareness, and gain MORE friends/supporters of our cause. We walk for all babies.
We hope you can join us!
Click here to join our Team HOPE 818- http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?pp=3618206&ct=4&w=4604453&u=jboesch
· WHO: Those passionate about making sure all babies are born happy and healthy!
· WHAT: A gathering of great people walking to save babies everywhere!
· WHEN: Saturday April 30, 2011 at 9 am
· WHERE: Forest Park - Saint Louis, MO
· WHY: Because one day all babies will be born healthy. We just have to walk to get there. And you get a pretty awesome t-shirt while burning calories w/ great company!
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Love, Rett and Jenna