30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Land of 10,000 Lakes

My work travels have taken me into parts of the heartland that I am sure I would have never traveled to personally. In early August, I was fortunate to get out of the blazing hot heat of St. Louis and travel north...real north! I flew into Fargo, ND (thank goodness there was no snow or wood chippers in sight- ha) and drove to Ottertail, MN. The Land of Lakes it is! There were lakes at every corner.


The following day I drove south about three and a half hours to Marshall, MN and then into Redwood Falls, MN for one of our agAcademy events. The blue of the water met the blue of the clear, clean skies, the trees were big and forest like and the sunflowers were gorgeous!


This was the landscape for my morning walk!


Gold for as far as the eye could see.
 Below are photos from our event we held in Redwood Falls, MN. Bringing a litte farming to many of my city folk followers.
Asgrow soybeans...one of my brands

DEKALB corn...my other brand

Strong roots, stalks and yields on this DEKALB corn.

Beautiful and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment