30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Heard of that Crazy Wrap Thing?



Family and Friends-
I wanted to let you know about a new adventure I am jumping into! I am now an independent distributor for It Works! I was skeptic at the beginning too, but I tried their most popular product, the Ultimate Body Applicator Wrap, and I saw the results with my own eyes.

As many of you know, I have had a very hard time losing the inches I gained throughout my pregnancy and during 15 months of chemotherapy. I needed a jumpstart. So, I reached out to a friend who had been posting things on Facebook about these great results people were having with these body wraps- she too a distributor. My mom and I had once done a spa day with something similar, but now there is a product where you can wrap in the comfort of your own home. Plus, I had spent $59 on crazier things!

Here is my journey with the wraps- starting 7 weeks ago:
·         I measured at 4 consistent points weekly- natural waist, belly button, lower stomach/hips, thighs
o   Before wrap #2- down 4 inches
o   Before wrap #3- down another 1.5 inches
o   Before wrap #4- down 2 inches
o   Before wrap #5- down 3 inches
o   Before wrap #6- didn’t lose anything
o   Before wrap #7- down 1.5 inches
o   Before wrap #8- down 2 inches
·         Total overall – down 14 inches in 7 weeks from waist to thighs

What journey are you on? Are you wanting to tone? Tighten? Minimize cellulite appearance? Lose inches? Diminish appearance of varicose veins? Detoxify, alkalize, and promote pH balance within your body?

You can do these things with the three top sellers from It Works!
Check out my Website and links to these top sellers:

Email me or call me today to discuss more details. How can we get you started on your journey? Become a loyal customer today and save off retail prices from the beginning!
Jenna

Please pass along to your family, friends and colleagues and have them reach out to me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment