30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bowling

Rett bowled on his high school bowling team...I know, I give him a hard time. He and his friends are still very serious about this "sport." We tried a couples summer fun league about 4-5 years ago and let's just say they all showed up day one with their balls, their shoes and their handicaps! I made it about three weeks before the fun was sucked out of it because I was dragging the team down in overall points each week :)

Therefore when Rett saw this bowling set for Emma he was all over it!
look at that form!


gutter ball

nice job!

No comments:

Post a Comment