30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Saturday, February 26, 2011

Continued Support

A great family friend, Amy, added my name to the Honor Wall at Olathe South High School's PINK night.

Thank you, Amy for the continued thoughts and prayers. It is nice to see the title "Survivor!"



Again, I had great support from family and friends at what I thought was to be my last chemo before surgery. We celebrated with a Valentine's Day theme to show our love and support for eachother and for the nurses that have taken such great care for me and Emma.

I can't believe we didn't take any photos that day...I think I was thrown off that day when I learned I would have one more session before the big day. Anyways, thank you to Charlene, Laura, and Natalie for making it another special day.

Emma and I made Valentine's Day cookies for the Cancer Center nurses and the NICU nurses to show our appreciation for their love and care. Here is a photo of Emma in her Valentine's Day outfit.


Happy Valentine's Day

Love,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment