30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas in Dallas

We traveled to Dallas this past weekend for our first family Christmas of the season! Rett went down a couple of days early for work which meant I was a lone traveler at 29 weeks pregnant. I have been flying by myself since I was probably 10 years old but this was the most nervous I have been.

And let me tell you, the men at Lambert International Airport definitely weren't eager to help lift my bag onto the x-ray conveyor belt, lift into the overhead bin nor help me deplane. I was so exhausted when I arrived in Dallas but Rett and my Dad were there to greet me and carry my bags!

The weather was amazing...about 65 degrees and sunny! I even sat outside for about an hour to let the sun shine down on me!

Here are some fun pictures from our Christmas weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment