30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!

Rett and I saw Santa today! He came to the cancer infusion center to bring holiday cheer and pass out candy canes. I should've written a letter and sent it to the North Pole asking him to bring only one thing this Christmas...great results at the end of chemotherapy and a successful surgery (ok, maybe 2 things).

Today was the halfway mark of the first two drugs of chemo- WOO HOO! We have 8 down and 8 left to go until Emma comes!

It only made sense to have a Christmas theme today and to celebrate in style we sported our crazy Christmas sweaters! Rett dressed in drag today as he had on one of Jan's sweaters- oh the things he will do to support me; I love it!

Molly, Rett and Jan also came to treatment and helped us get into the Christmas spirit!

Santa- I only want one thing this year...get rid of this cancer!


Reindeer Molly and Jenna


Family sporting the holiday look!
 Thanks again for all the continued love and support from my family, friends, and nursing staff!
Merry Christmas!
Love
Jenna and Rett

No comments:

Post a Comment