30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Friday, December 17, 2010

Couples Shower for Emma

While in Dallas, Dad and Silke hosted a couples shower in honor of Baby Emma.

We had a great time celebrating with friends and family. As many of you know I have been craving Mexican throughout my pregnancy, therefore the shower was catered with quesadillas, enchiladas, tacos, rice, beans and lots of chips and queso. It was fabulous!

You can't have a shower without a cake, right? Our favorite cake is lemon with lemon icing. I am not sure the grocery stores in Texas know what lemon is as the cake came back bright lime green! But, let me tell you it was still amazing tasting...and it ironically fit into the Mexican theme of the evening.



Me and Uncle Taylor

Me and Aunt Aubree


Grandma Silke

Loving me some Mexican!

The bright lime cake!

Oliver, Rett and Taylor

A sneak peek at the diaper cake...it was a snowman!

Taylor made me cry with his toast!

1 comment:

  1. wow that cake is BRIGHT!!! the food looks and sounds amazing. you're glowing!!! glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete