- It is December and the heart of Missouri Deer Season
- My father-in-law was the guest of honor at chemo today
- Rett and his dad have been hunting together since Rett was a little boy
- I had to throw Rett a bone since I won't allow any deer heads to be hung in the house
- Rett was so proud of the 100 pounds of meat he brought home...enough to call home and say "Honey, we have plenty of meat for the winter." My response, "Wow that is so cro-magnon of you. I think their is still a Dierberg's down the street from us."
- And most importantly, we are HUNTING DOWN BREAST CANCER and KILLING IT so it won't come back!
Here are some pictures from the day.
|You really miss the full effect without my bright orange hoodie, however you still get the picture.|
|Rett (father-in-law) in his full garb; pretty much his wardrobe for the months of November and December.|