30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My First Baby Shower

This Saturday, my sister-in-laws, Angela and Kristen, hosted a baby shower for me and Baby E. By the way, we are calling her Baby E now because we have narrowed down her name to three potential names that all begin with the letter "E".

To go along with my nursery, little lambie was the theme of the day and everything was perfect! The invitations read:
This little lambie will be darling and sweet
Instead of sheep hooves, she'll have two tiny feet,
Instead of thick wool, she'll have soft baby skin
And two parents to melt with her sweet baby grin.





Angela and Kristen hosted the shower

My mom came in for the shower and weekend

Jenna and Baby E's grandmas


No comments:

Post a Comment