30, Pregnant and Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Welcome to the Oesch Family Blog. This blog will allow you to follow along as our family grows, we tackle my breast cancer and live life to its fullest.



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

See you later A/C!

Yesterday was a great day! Rett and I started off the day with taking a quick 24 week Baby Bump picture. Baby Oesch is only about 3 months from her debut and is tracking against growth and development nicely.
24 weeks pregnant
Then we headed to MoBap for my final A/C chemo treatment. 9 weeks done and the hardest drug is now behind me. I have three weeks off until I begin my weekly treatments on Taxol. On November 30th I will begin 12 more weeks of treatment. Hopefully the holidays will make this time fly by!

To celebrate no more A/C, we had a Hawaiian Luau complete with Hawaiian shirts, leis, and Hawaiian Punch with umbrellas.

Rett, Jenna, Aunt Eileen, Uncle Mike and Charlene
See you later A/C!
Only 12 more treatments until we meet Baby Oesch!


Then last night, Annalise and Mike brought us a wonderful steak and sea bass dinner. It was a great night with great friends!

Love,
Jenna

1 comment:

  1. yay! you're looking great and looks like you're having fun! way to make the best of it!!

    ReplyDelete